Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Google AdWords/AdGrants

Posted 05-12-2017 02:07 PM
    Hello all,

We received an email from a consulting company explaining that we may be a good candidate for Google Ad Grants.  After reviewing Google Ad Grants with my marketing team, we decided we could probably handle the application content on our own - no need for the consultant.  With that said, prior to diving into Google Ad Words and applying for the Ad Grants, we wanted to reach out to the forum to see if anyone else had applied for Google Ad Grants.  What were your experiences?  I'm ready to hear about the good, the bad, and the ugly!

Thanks for your time!

Frances

------------------------------
    Frances Winfrey
    Development Manager
    National Ornamental Metal Museum
    Memphis, TN
    AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 2.  RE: Google AdWords/AdGrants

Posted 05-12-2017 02:41 PM
    Google Ads and their associated partners have some great free webinars and online resources for understanding Google AdWords and such. I think they're now calling it Google Marketing Next. For example, this event online is May 23rd. It's worth checking out. Also look to the Google Adwords Blog.

Angie Albright
    Director
    Clinton House Museum
    Fayetteville AR

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more