Open Forum

View Only

Free webinars on Integrated Pest Management: Part 2 of 3 is next week!

• 1.  Free webinars on Integrated Pest Management: Part 2 of 3 is next week!

Posted 03-16-2022 10:06 AM

Are you interested in Integrated Pest Management but are not sure where to start? Conserv has prepared a free webinar series where you can learn all you need to know to start off your own program using the IPM feature in the Conserv software (also free)! These webinars have been designed for small and medium-sized institutions planning to set up an IPM program for the very first time. The next webinar is on March 24th and will be presented by Rachael Arenstein with special guest Matt Mickletz from Museumpests. This webinar, "What is in my monitors?" will focus specifically on pest identification and life cycles while utilizing MuseumPests' new and improved database, which is embedded into Conserv's free IPM software tool.

Webinar 2: What is in my monitors?

Date: Thursday, March 24th

Time: 11:00 a.m. (CST)

Main speaker: Rachael Arenstein, Museumpests.net

Special guest: Matt Mickletz, Museumpests.net

Webinar 3: What to do with my pest data?

Date: Thursday, April 28th

Time: 11:00 a.m. (CST)

Main speaker: Christian Baars, National Museums Liverpool

Special guest: Jane Henderson, Cardiff University

If you missed the first webinar, "What is IPM?" or cannot attend one of the following webinars, do not fret! We will have recordings of every webinar to share at the completion of the series.

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more