Open Forum

View Only

Calling all Environmental History Events! #EHW 2023

• 1.  Calling all Environmental History Events! #EHW 2023

Posted 03-20-2023 12:54 PM

Do you have any events during April that talk about history and the environment? If so, please consider adding them to this calendar. It's free advertising to new audiences!!

I'm on a committee for the American Society of Environmental History. We're putting together a 
    calendar for Environmental History Week to reach new audiences.

Environmental History Week is an international, grass-roots celebration of Environmental History (EH) for the general public. Our goal is to connect people with their local environments and with environmental history (EH) by publicizing the organizations, museums, and institutions in their communities that are already creating educational events on EH themes. Nearly any event or program in April that explores the history of human-nature interactions is appropriate, from tours or talks, to exhibits and films. Environmental History Week is organized by the American Society for Environmental History with support from the American Historical Association and the National Endowment for the Humanities. 

You can fill out a form to add your events to the shared calendar. In social media posts, please use the hashtag #EHW 2023.

Please let me know if you have questions!  

I hope you have some events to share!

Thanks,

------------------------------
    Claire Perrott PhD
    Exhibit Developer
    Indiana State Museum
    Indianapolis IN
    ------------------------------
    AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more