Open Forum

View Only

Quixote Collection Available 

12-16-2018 12:40 PM

Dear Museum Enthusiasts,

My mother and father are avid collectors of art and books related to Cervantes and Don Quixote.  Over the last 5 decades they have collected over 1500 pieces including over 60 books in worldwide languages, including many commissioned one-of-a-kind items.

The collection has been displayed nationally and internationally in both public and private exhibits. My father is an avid storyteller, and over the years has taught classes on Cervantes and Don Quixote in graduate-level courses, as well as grade school museum tours encouraging kids to read and reach for their goals.

Now that they are older, they are looking to sell or lend the collection. Ideally, (but not absolutely) my father would love to have the collection on public display, so many can learn about Don Quixote and enjoy the expressions created by Cervantes and worldwide artists using many art mediums.

You can also get an appetizer for the some pieces at www.museumdonquixote.com.

We are reaching out to gauge interest to ensure sustainability of this one of a kind collection.  Attached you will find a brochure seeking proposal from any interested entities.

Please let us know if you have questions and forward to anyone you think would have interest and/or benefit from the collection..

With Gratitude,

Daniel Askenazi
Museo Don Quixote

Statistics
0 Favorited
1 Files
0 Shares
3 Downloads
Attachment(s)
pdf file
Don Quixote Brochure Partnership   390 KB   1 version
Uploaded - 12-16-2018