Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Immersive /Projection exhibition or exhibit info

Posted 05-10-2022 09:06 AM
    Good Afternoon,
    I'm looking for information on the company or production companies that produced the Immersive shows such as the Van Gogh exhibits or someone to point me to someone that can teach me or explain to me the technology needed to present one
    thank you 
    Gary Grunner
    grunneronwine@gmail.com
    917-8262667

------------------------------
    Gary Grunner
    Project Director
    AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 2.  RE: Immersive /Projection exhibition or exhibit info

Posted 05-11-2022 09:36 AM
    Gary, I work for Clair Global Integration, and the team here has implemented various immersive systems for many different clients.  I can help you understand the technology.  Please reach out to me directly.  The technology used depends directly on the scope and desired level of immersion.  The most crucial part of implementing an immersive experience is to start with a story and not just use the technology for technology's sake. 

Philip J. DiPaula
    Director of Immersive Systems
    Clair Global Integration
    T: 717.626.4000 x 7188
    C: 407.334.9966

pdipaula@clairglobal.com
    www.clairglobal.com

Philip DiPaula
    Director of Immersive Systems

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 3.  RE: Immersive /Projection exhibition or exhibit info

Posted 05-11-2022 10:35 AM
      |   view attached
    Hi Gary,

We have all the tools and knowledge to assist you, including the most immersive and brightest exhibition technology in the world. Our projection technology is currently used by more than 500 museums worldwide.  I will be pleased to assist you.

Mike Lutz
    Evans & Sutherland, a Cosm Company
    mlutz@es.com

Mike Lutz
    Vice President New Business Development
    Evans & Sutherland, A COSM Company
    Salt Lake City UT

• 4.  RE: Immersive /Projection exhibition or exhibit info

Posted 05-21-2022 10:04 AM
    Mike,
    Thank you for answering my post. I'm still in phase one of this project and looking to get it off the ground by late 2023. Everything that is currently going on has held us back from moving forward. I would love the opportunity to talk to you and learn more about what you do Philip J Di Paula  spoke highly about you in a conversation stating you are someone I should talk to about this type of technology and someone that I could work with. Can you please send me more pictures of examples of spaces that you have done and if you have a deck on your company 
    thank you 
    Gary Grunner
    917-826-2667
    grunneronwine@gmail.com

Gary Grunner
    Project Director