Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Historic Textiles and Exhibit Lighting Survey

Posted 01-04-2021 04:49 PM

Hello,

Happy New Year! Today I would like to share with you a link to a survey entitled, "Historic Textiles and Exhibit Lighting." This survey was created to gather the experiences of current museum professionals to better understand on how exhibit lighting is being thought about and utilized in conjunction with the preservation of textiles on display in the field. The survey should take approximately 10 - 20 minutes depending upon the length of your answers.

The deadline to fill out this survey is February 5, 2021.

If you have any questions, please reply to this post or reach out to me at kcoles@winterthur.org. Please feel free to share the link with anyone that you think may also be interested in participating. Thank you very much!

Kelli

Url Link: https://forms.gle/3WY1sA37EkLULd9B6

------------------------------
    Kelli Coles
    Graduate Research Assistant
    Winterthur Museum, Garden & Library
    Winterthur DE
    AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 2.  RE: Historic Textiles and Exhibit Lighting Survey

Posted 08-01-2022 10:14 AM
    Hi Kelli, 

I would love to hear more about your findings on light and textiles. Anything you have to share would be much appreciated. 

Thank you!

Julia 

Julia B. Kraft | Assistant Registrar |cell 407.619.7607 |office 704.337.2056 

Mint Museum Randolph | 2730 Randolph Road | Charlotte, North Carolina | 28207

Mint Museum Uptown at Levine Center for the Arts | 500 South Tryon Street | Charlotte, North Carolina | 28202 

Julia Kraft
    Assistant Registrar
    Mint Museum of Art
    Charlotte NC

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more