Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Tour Management Software

Posted 05-31-2018 03:39 PM
    Hello,

I work for the Supreme Court of Ohio's civic education office in a government building that attracts about 15,000 visitors each year. The visitors consist of adults who are interested in the building to school groups who schedule tours each year. We currently schedule tours by filling out a paper form as well as adding it to our Microsoft Outlook calendar. We also enter data about the visiting groups in Microsoft Access. I am researching tour management programs that would combine the scheduling aspect with the ability to track who is visiting the building. Right now, it's a bit tedious to pull data about how many visitors we had during a school year, where a school group came from, if they used a travel grant, etc. Does anyone have any suggestions on a program/software that might help us manage this data and easily schedule upcoming tours? I certainly appreciate your insight.

Thanks!
    Mason Farr
    AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 2.  RE: Tour Management Software

Posted 06-01-2018 08:58 AM

I recommend a service called Envoy (https://envoy.com). It's a very nice and elegant iPad-based solution. Their base level is free, and they have additional levels for doing things like creating badges and text notifications ranging from $99-$249/month.

https://envoy.com/pricing/

------------------------------
    David Walker
    VP of Sales
    Shaker Heights OH

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 3.  RE: Tour Management Software

Posted 06-04-2018 09:04 AM
    Greetings,

We are a member of the American Alliance of Museums as a custom software support firm to museums, that has successfully serviced multiple museums.

We have a solution that can be customized to your exact specifications and the letters of reference to prove it.

Email me so we can set-up a "Discovery Call".

Best Regards,

Richard Griswold
    Director
    Daruma Tech
    Boca Raton FL
    (561) 990-1625