Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Membership Cards

Posted 02-22-2019 03:43 PM
    Hello-
    Were membership cards sent this year? Are they electronic and available to add to Wallet in iPhone or Android?

Benjamin DeLanty, MSW
    Sent from my iPhone
    AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 2.  RE: Membership Cards

Posted 02-25-2019 09:04 AM
    I wonder too. I joined about six weeks ago and have been receiving emails from the community but no card or e-notice.

------------------------------
    Helen McNeil-Ashton PhD
    V.P. in Charge of Collections

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 3.  RE: Membership Cards

Posted 02-25-2019 09:47 AM
    Thank you for reaching out to us. We still send membership cards, they take 3-4 weeks to process and mail. All benefits are active from date of purchase. AAM Membership will follow up with you both via email.

Lauren Griffin
    Membership Manager
    American Alliance of Museums
    Arlington VA

• 4.  RE: Membership Cards

Posted 02-26-2019 10:20 AM

If you already have the eCard on your phone, the system just updates your expiration date when you renew.  When I first joined I had to download it to my phone, but since then it automatically renews.

Kimberly A. Thomas

Senior Archivist

Harley-Davidson Motor Company Archives

500 West Canal Street

Milwaukee, WI 53203

www.h-dmuseum.com

Learner * Intellection * Input * Connectedness * Developer

This communication (including any attachments) is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail message and delete all copies of the original communication. Thank you for your cooperation. -