Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Leased Experiences and Exhibits

Posted 01-03-2022 03:05 PM
    Hi everyone,

We currently work with IPs to design and build interactive and immersive leased experiences. I am gathering information to help us build exhibits that meet and exceed the needs of museums. Does your organization have a space for leased experiences? Is a 5500 sqft experience an appropriate size for your museum? Is it more important to have an indoor or outdoor experience? Is having an IP experience important to your organization? Is there something specific you would like to see that isn't currently in the market? I would love to hear about your experience with leased exhibits. 

Rochelle Wilhelm 
    Director of Business Development 
    RWS Entertainment Group

------------------------------
    Rochelle Wilhelm
    Director of Business Development
    RWS Entertainment Group
    Long Island City NY
    AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 2.  RE: Leased Experiences and Exhibits

Posted 01-04-2022 10:00 AM
    Edited by Cynthia Brown 01-04-2022 10:01 AM
    Hi Rochelle,

I am one of the co-chairs for AAM's Traveling Exhibits Network (TEN) PN. I am happy to chat with you a but more, as your questions do not have a simple answer and there are many variables at play. Send me a DM and we can connect. I hope that's helpful!

Cynthia Brown
    Museum EXP

Cynthia Brown
    Principal
    Minneapolis MN

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more