Open Forum

View Only

web based staff scheduling and resource software

• 1.  web based staff scheduling and resource software

Posted 11-06-2017 01:43 PM
    ​Hi,
    I'm looking for a new web based software platform for scheduling our team of 30+ instructors. Preference would be for something that can be used by multiple managers and have several different "teams" of teachers working for various programs across the Museum. I was reading through other posts and like some of the features that were mentioned about programs like WhenToWork, but that seems to only be for scheduling, sharing announcements, and having contact information all in one place. I particularly like the features for allowing our instructors to post their own availability preferences and time off requests. However, in addition to all of this I'm hoping to find something that syncs with other web applications such as Google Drive and Microsoft SharePoint/ Outlook so that we can have all of our information in one place - schedules, documents, planning, and contact information. Other programs that we have been exploring are Bitrix24 and Google's G Suite. Do any of you use something like this in your work?

Thank you!

Caitlin Doyle
    Museum of Fine Arts, Boston

------------------------------
    Caitlin Doyle
    Manager of Community Arts Operations
    Museum of Fine Arts
    Boston, MA
    ------------------------------
    AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more