Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Room Barriers

Posted 06-15-2017 10:11 AM
    Dear Colleagues, Vizcaya Museum and Gardens is interested in enhancing our system of stanchions (guiding visitors through decorated rooms), room barriers (internally also referred to as jail gates, keeping visitors out of some rooms), plexi-panels (covering historic and fragile surfaces in accessible rooms), and general decorative room security measures (wireless cameras and security beams/alarms).

We are interested learning about innovative approaches museums and historic homes have implemented in these areas. If you can recommend an individual or a company with whom you have consulted for the design and or implementation of such a systems and have any suggestions on how to approach this we would greatly appreciate your input.

Thank you, Mark

------------------------------
    Mark Osterman, Ed.D.
    Adult Learning and Engagement Manager
    Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
    Miami, FL 33141
    AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 2.  RE: Room Barriers

Posted 06-15-2017 10:43 AM
    Hello Mark,
    Art Display Essentials carries a large variety of stanchion products, ranging from short art barriers to taller queuing options.  I would be happy to go over any plans you have with you and offer some more information on our systems and suggestions.  Our systems are designed to provide discreet solutions that blend into the environment.  You can reach me at my email below or at 800-862-9869.       
    Have a great day!

Eloise Wierzbicki
    Customer Service and Sales Representative
    Art Display Essentials
    eloisew@artdisplay.com
    www.artdisplay.com
    www.10-31.com
    www.easelsbyamron.com
    2 West Crisman Road
    Columbia, NJ 07832
    USA

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more