Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Public Programs Publications

Posted 03-30-2017 10:02 AM
    Hello,

I am looking for samples of other organizations' public programs publications. If you have samples of print publications that you would be willing to share, please send them to:

Hannah Weisman
    Boston Athenaeum
    10 1/2 Beacon Street
    Boston, MA 02108

Many thanks,
    Hannah Weisman

------------------------------
    Director of Education
    Boston Athenaeum
    617-720-7617
    weisman@bostonathenaeum.org
    AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 2.  RE: Public Programs Publications

Posted 03-31-2017 10:17 AM
    Hi Hannah, 

I am happy to provide some examples; all of our public programming flyers/newsletters are available as PDFs on our website at kalamazoomuseum.org. We do distribute most publications to all area schools within 60 mile radius from the museum. If you're looking for something more specific, please let me know. If you click on "Plan your visit" tab, that will give you our 2 current publications; spring break hands-on 2017 and winter newsletter 2017. I attached them here too. 

We also distribute a seasonal magazine 3 times a year that is available on our website too. The magazine is titled museON. 

Hope this helps!

Megan O'Kon
    Coordinator of Interpretation
    Kalamazoo Valley Museum
    Kalamazoo MI

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 3.  RE: Public Programs Publications

Posted 03-31-2017 10:59 AM
    Are you looking for season calendars or programs for individual events of series?

--
    Barbara Cohen-Stratyner, Ph. D.
    Suite 7C, 265 Riverside Drive

Now blogging at outsidethemuseum on Wordpress.com

The Genius of Geoffrey Holder is traveling again with Lincoln Center Education's Boro-Linc Initiative. The Library for the Performing Arts' tribute to the multi-talented actor, dancer, designer, and director can be seen at the Jamaica Center for Arts and Learning through May 30, 2017.  Take the E train to Parsons Blvd. & Jamaica Avenue.  http://www.jcal.org/exhibitions 

If you happen to be in Seattle, there are Holder costumes and more images in Dance Theatre of Harlem: 40 Years of Firsts, at the Northwest African American Museum through March. 

James Baldwin - You think your pain and your heartbreak are unprecedented in the history of the world, but then you read. [Early Essays]