Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Timesheet software

Posted 05-20-2020 04:46 PM

I'm looking for a basic timeclock app to replace our paper timesheets. What apps are museums using?

Ruth C. Bittner

Vice President of Finance & CFO

Peoria Riverfront Museum

222 SW Washington St

Peoria, IL 61602

d (309)863-3005

m (309)686-7000

rbittner@peoriariverfrontmuseum.org

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 2.  RE: Timesheet software

Posted 05-21-2020 05:46 AM

Hey There,  

We use an APP called Beebole At Beebole.com 
    its obviously more commercially biz driven but is flexible and user friendly for staff and admin. It's also pay as you go. 

------------------------------
    Aldy Milliken
    Executive Director
    KMAC Museum
    Louisville KY

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 3.  RE: Timesheet software

Posted 05-21-2020 06:26 AM
    We used MyIntervals for many years https://www.myintervals.com/time-tracking-tour.php . Although we've moved on to an enterprise SalesForce system, we were quite satisfied.

Laura MacDonald CFRE
    Principal & Founder
    Benefactor Group, LLC
    Columbus OH

• 4.  RE: Timesheet software

Posted 05-22-2020 09:34 AM
    Hi Ruth, 
    It's possible the app we use can fulfill more needs that what we currently use it for, but TSheets has worked great for the simple timesheet collection we needed. As the staff person with admin rights, I use the web-based platform on my computer to manage my team's timesheets (edits, approvals, audits, etc.), and my part-time staff (which consists of individuals who are not very comfortable using technology and were used to submitting their hours to me handwritten on paper) got the hang of using the app on an iPad to clock in/out pretty quickly.

You pay a flat rate per user, including the admin. Their support team was really responsive when I was first setting it up, too. TSheets is the program, and TSheets Kiosk (I'm WFH so am not 100% if that's what it's called but it's close) is the app we use as the digital "punch clock." Staff with computer access who don't need to clock in/out can also just use the web-based platform to fill in their hours for the week. Hope this helps!

Sincerely,
    Kathryn

Kathryn Marro
    Visitor Services & Membership Coordinator
    Biggs Museum of American Art
    Dover DE