Effective immediately, MOCA is requiring all patrons ages 12 and older to provide proof that they have received at least one vaccination dose with a vaccine approved by the World Health Organization. Children under 12 are not affected but must be accompanied by a vaccinated adult.
Visitors need to present an ID matching the name on your vaccine documentation. All patrons are also required to wear masks while inside the museum. Vaccination requirements and venue protocols are subject to change, be sure to check our visitor policies for the latest information. Our top priority is the safety of everyone who walks through our doors. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we continue to respond to ever-changing conditions.
Acceptable methods for providing proof of vaccination include:
· New York State Excelsior Pass
· NYC COVID Safe App: Android | iOS
· CDC Vaccination Card (Photo or Hard Copy)
· NYC Vaccination Record (Photo or Hard Copy)
· A photo or hard copy of an official vaccination record of a vaccine administered outside the United States for one of the following vaccines: AstraZeneca/SK Bioscience, Serum Institute of India/COVISHIELD and Vaxzevria, Sinopharm, or Sinovac.
If you have questions regarding this new policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, as of September 1st we are requiring staff are vaccinated, if not, they must submit a negative covid test result weekly.
Joanne Humen | Director of Finance & HR
NEW BRITAIN MUSEUM OF AMERICAN ART
56 Lexington Street
New Britain, CT 06052
(860) 229-0257, ext. 221
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube | SoundCloud On view now:
NEW/NOW Jennifer Wen Ma: An Inward Sea
Learn more about 2020/20+ Women @ NBMAA
Become a Member
Shop our Museum Store online
We are not requiring for visitors at this time, however, we did just reinstitute our mask mandate for all staff, vendors and visitors.
American Alliance of Museums2451 Crystal Drive, Suite 1005Arlington, VA 22202