Open Forum

View Only

Resilience Playbook Informational Webinar: January 27th

• 1.  Resilience Playbook Informational Webinar: January 27th

Posted 01-19-2021 09:16 AM
    Is your organization in need of some resilient strategies to help it thrive in 2021?

Gail Anderson, Dina Bailey, and Anne Ackerson are hosting a free informational webinar about their recently released RESILIENCE PLAYBOOK for cultural institutions on Wednesday, January 27, 2021, from 1-2:15 pm Eastern. 

We'll provide an introduction to the philosophy and approach that creates the foundation to THE PLAYBOOK's 5 Resilience Goals and 20 Plays, in addition to sharing our insights about why organizational resiliency is so important right now for long-term sustainability. We'll answer your questions about how THE RESILIENCE PLAYBOOK can help your organization realign around equity and inclusion, community value, impactful role, financial viability, and agile leadership.

We hope to see you on January 27th! Register Now

--
    Anne W. Ackerson
    Creative Leadership & Management Solutions
    1914 Burdett Avenue
    Troy, New York  12180
    T:  518-271-2455
    E:  anne@awackerson.com

Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

My Blog: Leading by Design
    Follow me on Twitter and on LinkedIn

I recognize that I am a guest in the original homeland of the living Haudenosaunee Confederacy. I extend my respect and gratitude to the many Indigenous people who call this land home.
    AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more