Open Forum

View Only

Museum Collection Research Survey - Graduate Research Project

• 1.  Museum Collection Research Survey - Graduate Research Project

Posted 04-08-2020 04:15 PM

[Posted on behalf of KayLyn Bean.]  I am a graduate student in the Heritage and Museum Science program at Texas Tech University.  I am inviting anyone with collection's experience with furniture to participate in a short survey of museum professions to help me with my research project.

This survey will aid in assessing the hierarchical and weighted importance of certain factors in evaluating furniture within a museum/heritage collection.  It will only take 3-5 minutes, and I would greatly appreciate your expertise.  This survey has been approved by Texas Tech University IRB as Project IRB2020-224 under the direction of Cameron L. Saffell, Ph.D.

If you are willing to participate, please follow this link to the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QBSBQNB.  Please complete the survey by April 21, 2020.

For more information about this research project, please contact myself (kaylyn.bean@ttu.edu) or Dr. Saffell (cameron.saffell@ttu.edu).

KayLyn Bean
    Museum of Texas Tech University

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more