Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Exhibit design

Posted 08-18-2020 11:28 AM
    Good Day,
    We are looking for a consulting firm that can help take our program of sensory friendly mornings to the next level. We need to keep the scope pretty generic for now as we are just gauging whether it's something we can afford/find funding for. The idea is we want to add a sensory wall in our children's museum permanently but we will need consulting, testing, prototyping, etc.

Thanks,

Bob

------------------------------
    Bob Campbell
    Marketing & Events Manager
    Sangre de Cristo Arts Center
    Pueblo, CO
    bob@sdc-arts.org
    AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 2.  RE: Exhibit design

Posted 08-19-2020 03:26 PM
    Bob,

I don't have any suggestions for you but I love that your museum is working on becoming more sensory friendly! This is such a big topic right now and I really admire that you want to get to the next level!

Nell Krahnke
    Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art
    Indianapolis IN

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 3.  RE: Exhibit design

Posted 08-19-2020 03:30 PM
    Bob,

I would be happy to talk through the project and see if that is something Taylor Studios may be able to assist.

We do have a multisensory exhibit guide that I can share with you as well. Let me know if you want to schedule a time to explain more about what you are looking for!

Danielle Rice
    Taylor Studios
    Account Executive
    drice@taylorstudios.com

Betty Brennan
    President
    Taylor Studios, Inc.
    Rantoul IL