Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Touch Free Digital Photo Booth

Posted 01-27-2021 10:41 AM
    Hello! Our museum is researching options for touch free digital photo booths for an upcoming exhibit. Are there are any programs or software that your museum has used that you would recommend? We are looking for options, as mentioned, touch free, and will also send you a digital copy of your picture, rather than a physical printed copy. 

Thank you!

------------------------------
    Caitlin Sheehan
    Program Manager
    New Orleans Jazz Museum
    New Orleans, LA
    AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 2.  RE: Touch Free Digital Photo Booth

Posted 01-28-2021 10:54 AM
    Hi Caitlin,

Freetouch could be a great solution for your photo booth and for any of your touch screens throughout the museum. Here's a link to check it out. Let me know if you'd like to discuss this.
    https://flyingfishexhibits.com/freetouch/

Carrie Reid
    Director of Sales
    Flying Fish Exhibits
    carrier@flyingfishexhibits.com

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 3.  RE: Touch Free Digital Photo Booth

Posted 02-23-2021 02:17 PM
    The Tech Museum of Innovation in San Jose California (years ago, circa 2008) had a cool station where it would take a pic and send it directly to the app on your phone. It actually was like 7 or 8 cameras in a circle so a group could take a pic together. Unfortunately I don't know the hardware or software, but it could be a lead, maybe you could reach out to them? Good luck. I'm going to follow this discussion, I'd love to find this solution!

Matthew Isble
    Exhibit Designer & Founder of MuseumTrade.org
    Crocker Art Museum
    Sacramento CA