Open Forum

View Only

Survey on the Implications on Collections during Historic House Reinterpretation

• 1.  Survey on the Implications on Collections during Historic House Reinterpretation

Posted 03-06-2016 07:47 PM

Hello All!

I am currently in the process of writing my master's thesis at John F. Kennedy University about the implications on collections when historic house museums are reinterpreted. I am looking for volunteers that have experience with reinterpretation or are currently planning a reinterpretation project at their historic house museum to fill out this short anonymous survey.

The survey will be open from March 1st until March 15th

Thank you!

Implications on Collections during Reinterpretation of Historic House Museums

Google Docs remove preview
    Implications on Collections during Reinterpretation of Historic House Museums
    My name is Alannah DeBusk and I am a MA graduate student in the Museum Studies department at John F. Kennedy University (JFKU). I am conducting a study for my master's thesis to identify the implications on collections when historic house museums are reinterpreted.
    View this on Google Docs >

------------------------------
    Alannah DeBusk
    ------------------------------
    AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more