Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Museum Store Model Survey

Posted 08-31-2015 05:36 PM

I'm working with some of my colleagues to gather information on how different museums and organizations manage their stores...specifically metrics used, staffing, merchandise, and advertising.  If you are familiar with your organization's onsite store and would like to help, I've set up a short online survey at the link below:

Museum Store Models Survey

I'd appreciate any info you can provide.  Thanks!

------------------------------
    Julie Govert
    Exhibit Developer
    Bakken Library & Museum
    Minneapolis MN

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 2.  RE: Museum Store Model Survey

Posted 09-01-2015 01:05 PM

Hello Julie,

Over a twenty-three year period we have participated in multiple aspects of 450 museum store projects. We will respond to the survey but also welcome you, now or when the survey is completed, to contact us directly with any additional questions or ways we can help. 503.629.9279

You may also want to contact the Museum Store Association, www.museumstoreassociation.org, (303) 504-9223.

Andrew Andoniadis
    Museum Store Consultant
    Andoniadis Retail Services
    Portland OR

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 3.  RE: Museum Store Model Survey

Posted 09-01-2015 01:14 PM

We are in the process of setting up a Museum Store and I wondered if you would be willing to share the survey results and/or your findings?  It will help us set up the reporting benchmarks for Management oversight.

Thanks!

Sue Kuck CPA
    Controller
    Saginaw Art Museum
    Saginaw MI