Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  cafe cart

Posted 12-11-2014 10:01 AM
    Does anyone have recommendations for makers of cafe carts? We are looking for one that will be sufficient for prepared foods (soups, sandwiches, coffee, drinks etc.). 

Catena Bergevin
    Director of Development
    Westmoreland Museum of American Art @rt 30
    4764 State Route 30, Greensburg, PA 15601
    724/837-1500 ext. 130
    www.wmuseumaa.org

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 2.  RE: cafe cart

Posted 12-11-2014 10:53 AM
    One of our caterers swears by these folding carts. They are a bit pricey, but pretty tough, and they collapse out of the way. He uses them mostly because they fit in the van, but I think they would be good especially if space is limited. I watched him fold and unfold one and it looked pretty easy too!

Hope this helps!

-------------------------------------------
    Steven Prokopchak
    Associate Producer
    Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation
    Williamsburg VA

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 3.  RE: cafe cart

Posted 12-12-2014 10:13 AM
    Hello,
    Yes, we know cart manufacturers and happy to provide contact information.
    If you are planning on self-operating this cart, keep in mind food/beverage carts have strict Health Department rules, regulations and guidelines.
    And, based on some of our museum client experience with carts sometimes they are not profitably and require dollar subsidy by the Museum.
    Feel free to email me at artm@manask.com for additional information.
    Thank you.
    Art

Arthur Manask
    President
    Manask & Associates
    Burbank CA
    www.manask.com