Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Clear Label material

Posted 09-25-2020 01:06 PM
    Hello Colleagues - I once again ask if anyone has found a source for clear, self-adhesive laser-printable  material for wall labels.  The laser polyester that was made by Welcome! | Epson LABELWORKS PX
    Epson LABELWORKS PX remove preview
    Welcome! | Epson LABELWORKS PX
    K-Sun is now Epson LABELWORKS PX As a current owner, user, or distributor of K-Sun label printers and printing supplies, you understand the quality and value K-Sun products offer. Now, as a member of the Epson Group Company, K-Sun (now known as Epson LABELWORKS PX) can deliver even more value to you!
    View this on Epson LABELWORKS PX >
    has disappeared... or they only have "frosted" material - no truly clear.  Anyone know of a new source?  Thank you!

------------------------------
    Vivian Zoë
    Executive Director
    Slater Memorial Museum
    Norwich CT
    AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 2.  RE: Clear Label material

Posted 10-30-2020 01:21 PM
    Hi Vivian,
    I suspect that every adhesive will be milky, but if you do find this silver bullet please post it here, it'd be a fun product to have around. Have you considered matching the wall color instead of going clear? Just a thought. I can walk you though that process if you'd like to explore that.

Cheers, Be Well,
    Matt

Matthew Isble
    Exhibit Designer & Founder of MuseumTrade.org
    Crocker Art Museum
    Sacramento CA

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more