Open Forum

View Only

Survey for Graduate Thesis Project - Museum/Cultural Audience Research and Segmentation

• 1.  Survey for Graduate Thesis Project - Museum/Cultural Audience Research and Segmentation

Posted 07-29-2018 04:49 PM
    Hello everyone! My name is Lauren Scharf, and I'm a student in the Museum Communication MA program at the University of the Arts in Philadelphia. I am currently conducting a survey for my thesis project on the topic of audience research and segmentation, and I'm looking to gather responses. Participation in this study is anonymous and is open to any employee of a museum or cultural organization, regardless of your level of expertise in audience research, length in the field, and/or FTE status.

To participate in this study, simply use the online survey linked here. Please also feel free to share the survey link with others in your network who might be interested in participating. If you have any questions about my research, you are more than welcome to contact me via this discussion forum or by email at lscharf@uarts.edu.

Thank you for your consideration!

------------------------------
    Lauren Scharf
    Graduate Student, Museum Studies Department
    The University of the Arts
    Philadelphia, PA
    lscharf@uarts.edu
    ------------------------------
    AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more