Open Forum

View Only

Gender Equity in Museums Movement (GEMM) News

• 1.  Gender Equity in Museums Movement (GEMM) News

Posted 06-28-2017 05:16 PM

The Gender Equity in Museums Movement (GEMM) is a coalition of individuals and organizations committed to raising awareness about gender inequity in the museum workplace and offering resources for change.

​GEMM focuses on challenges and opportunities in the museum workplace for all women, regardless of race, ethnicity or orientation and gender identity or any other attribute.

• Learn new skills. Visit GEMMs' website and explore "5 Things You Need to Know" about salary negotiation, networking, asking for a raise and more.