Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Membership and Donation Management Systems

Posted 02-15-2018 07:38 AM
    I'm on the board of a small county historical society that has about 350-400 donors/members per year. We're in the process of creating a new website and would like to create a better online donation system, as well as donor/member database (we currently use Excel...). We're looking into Bloomerang and Network for Good. Are there others this community used at your museums that you would recommend? Had you had experience (positive or negative) with Bloomerang or Network for Good? I'd appreciate any insights you might be able to provide. Thank you. 

Joe

------------------------------
    Joseph Cialdella
    Program Manager
    University of Michigan
    Ann Arbor, MI
    AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 2.  RE: Membership and Donation Management Systems

Posted 02-16-2018 08:35 AM
    Hi Joseph,

We've worked with a number of different CRM's. A few others, that might be able to help an institution of your size might be: 

Patron CRM: https://patronmanager.com/patronmanager/
    Neon CRM: Nonprofit CRM Built for Growth | Fundraising, Membership, Events, Websites | NeonCRM

Best of luck!

Dan Sullivan
    Head of Growth & Partnerships
    Cuseum
    www.cuseum.com
    Boston, MA

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 3.  RE: Membership and Donation Management Systems

Posted 02-19-2018 08:35 AM
    Thank you, Dan. I will check them out!

Joe

Joseph Cialdella PhD
    Program Manager
    University of Michigan
    Ann Arbor MI