Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  AAM Virtual Annual Meeting

Posted 05-07-2020 01:21 PM
    I received the email about registering for the virtual annual meeting, and I went to the website. There is no information on the website that I can find that tells what the cost is: I have to start the registration process to do so.

The cost would seem to be a vital piece of information that would help AAM members decide whether they want to attend and can afford to do so.

Can this information be added to the meeting website so that we have the information before we register?

Thank you.
    AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 2.  RE: AAM Virtual Annual Meeting

Posted 05-07-2020 02:59 PM

I did the exact same thing yesterday and I gave up. I just wanted to know the cost up front. My budget is obviously going to be cut this year, and I want to make sure I'm using my funds wisely.

Angie Albright, Director

Clinton House Museum

930 W. Clinton Drive

Fayetteville, AR 72701

479-444-0066

www.ClintonHouseMuseum.org

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 3.  RE: AAM Virtual Annual Meeting

Posted 05-08-2020 10:35 AM
    Hi Angie, I'm a good friend of Bill and Hill and proud of what you are doing. Here is an episode from my TV series on them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YIXG_i_Gwk

------------------------------
    Thank you, from Marti

Martin CJ Mongiello, MBA, MA, MCFE.

CEO and CMO at The United States Presidential Service Center Foundation Trusts and US Presidential Culinary Museum. White House Military Office badge number 14592, 301 Cleveland Avenue, Grover, NC 28073
    001 (704) 937-2940 

www.PresidentialServiceCenter.org

www.PresidentialCulinaryMuseum.org

GM of The Inn of the Patriots country inn www.TheInnofthePatriots.com

"Enjoy a night at the museum!"

• 4.  RE: AAM Virtual Annual Meeting

Posted 05-07-2020 05:13 PM
    Hello Martha, 

Thank you for reaching out and we apologize for the confusion. You can locate the costs outside of the registration process by clicking here: https://annualmeeting.aam-us.org/register/. All of us at AAM hope you, your family, friends, and coworkers are healthy and safe.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

Regards, 
    Cecelia

Cecelia Walls
    Content and Editorial Strategist
    American Alliance of Museums
    Arlington VA

• 5.  RE: AAM Virtual Annual Meeting

Posted 05-09-2020 11:38 AM
    Thank you Cecelia.

Where can we find the program? At the link that you shared I find only the schedule at a glance.

Elena

Elena Incardona
    Contract Registrar

• 6.  RE: AAM Virtual Annual Meeting

Posted 05-09-2020 06:16 PM
    Why are there no one-day registrations????

Janice Klein

Tempe AZ