Open Forum

View Only

Ask Me Anything: Rachael Cristine Woody Answers Your Grants Questions

• 1.  Ask Me Anything: Rachael Cristine Woody Answers Your Grants Questions

Posted 01-14-2021 03:10 PM
    Rachael Woody is teaming up with Lucidea for an "Ask Me Anything about Grants" webinar event to celebrate the launch of Lucidea's Grant Directory and Workbook (visit https://lucidea.com/grants-directory).

We're delivering an innovative format for this session. Registrants can submit up to 3 of their most pressing grant questions during the registration process. Rachael will compile them and provide comprehensive answers. This is a great opportunity to get direction on applying for your grant from Rachael, the author of A Survivor's Guide to Museum Grant Writing, from Lucidea Press.

We invite you to attend "Ask Me Anything about Grants" on January 27, 2021 11am Pacific/2pmEastern.

We welcome your questions on the following topics:
    1. Grant search strategies
    2. Determining what grants are the best fit for you
    3. Grant project ideas

In order to efficiently cover all questions during the webinar, we're gathering them in advance during the registration process. Please register and submit your grant question(s) by January 19, 2021. **If you have a question that doesn't quite fit the above categories, please submit it anyway; we may be able to include it in a future offering.

Register now to reserve your seat in this informative 1-hour webinar. Registration link: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/8180471375768487184

(Can't make it to the event? Register anyway and we'll send you a link to the recording and slides afterwards).

*Please note: This session will be pre-recorded in order to deliver the maximum amount of information in an effective manner.

------------------------------
    Rachael
    Owner & Consultant
    Rachael Cristine Consulting LLC
    (503)922-3402
    consulting@rachaelcristine.com
    ------------------------------
    AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more