Open Forum

View Only

Art Manask Erroneous Emails

• 1.  Art Manask Erroneous Emails

Posted 01-03-2019 11:42 AM

Hello,

In order to clear up some confusion that arose in the past year, I wanted to alert my AAM friends and colleagues that since starting my new visitor dining and retail consultancy, Art Manask Consulting, Inc. on October 14, 2017 (artmanaskconsulting.com), any e-mails sent to my former "manask.com" e-mail address were not received, read or responded to by me

Specifically, if you received an email response after October 14, 2017 to an e-mail you sent to my former "manask.com" e-mail address that was signed by "Art", that response did not come from me and I was not aware of or consulted on the content of the response

So, if it appeared that I did not respond timely or redirected you to a party you weren't familiar with, that e-mail response did not come from me.

As most of you know, I am always happy to hear from anyone, any time in the museum and cultural institution community as I have developed wonderful and cherished friendships with so many of you over the past 25 years.  I am always reachable and accessible when and if needed at my e-mail address: artmanask@gmail.com.

Please feel free to share this note with your museum colleagues.

Very best wishes to you and your institutions for a wonderful and prosperous New Year.

Art Manask

Art Manask Consulting, Inc.

artmanask@gmail.com

818 358-3588 (NEW Office #)

818 406-5993 (Cell)

artmanaskconsulting.com

This message contains information which is confidential and privileged.  Please do not disclose this message or any information contained in the message and/or the attachment(s) to the message to anyone else.  If you have received the message in error, please advise sender by return email and delete the message. Thank you very much.

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more