Open Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Webinar Reminder: "Shopping for an Off-the-Shelf Museum CMS: 5 Areas to Address"

• 1.  Webinar Reminder: "Shopping for an Off-the-Shelf Museum CMS: 5 Areas to Address"

Posted 09-25-2020 01:56 PM
    Hi everyone,

This is a reminder for next week's webinar "Shopping for an Off-the-Shelf Museum CMS: 5 Areas to Address" presented by museum expert Rachael Cristine Woody.

In this free session, Rachael will cover topics such as:
    • When does it make sense to buy an off-the-shelf CMS?
    • Factors to look for in an off-the-shelf CMS
    • Things to be wary of with an off-the-shelf CMS
    • Where to find off-the-shelf CMS options
    • How do you sell an off-the-shelf CMS to your boss?

Date: Wednesday, September 30th, 2020
    Time: 11:00 AM Pacific; 2:00 PM Eastern

Register here to reserve your seat in this 1-hour informative session. If you can't make it to the live event, register anyway and we'll send you a link to the recording and slides afterwards.

Hope to see you there. Until then, I wish you all a wonderful weekend!

------------------------------
    Rima Ghanem
    Research Analyst, Museums and Archives
    Lucidea Argus
    Vancouver,BC
    AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 2.  RE: Webinar Reminder: "Shopping for an Off-the-Shelf Museum CMS: 5 Areas to Address"

Posted 10-20-2020 08:00 PM
    When you say off the shelf, do you mean something without a monthly fee? We JUST moved to CatalogIt and love how quickly they've improved the product to suit our needs. Before I tell you more, I just wanted to make sure you're not looking for a one-time fee CMS.

Matthew Isble
    Exhibit Designer
    Crocker Art Museum
    Sacramento CA

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more