Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Vitrine for Magazine Display

Posted 06-10-2019 11:23 AM
    I’m looking to source a supplier for magazine acrylic vitrines at (approx) 9-in wide x 11-1/2-in high for a new display. I’m curious if anyone knows of a source at this size? Thanks!

Kind Regards,
    Bud Wagner

bWagner Graphic Solutions
    AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 2.  RE: Vitrine for Magazine Display

Posted 06-12-2019 07:43 AM
    A good place to start is displays2go, there is much to choose from, and they are very helpful over the phone, 800-572-2194.

Ed

------------------------------
    Edward Malouf

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 3.  RE: Vitrine for Magazine Display

Posted 06-13-2019 11:40 AM
    Thanks for your suggestion Edward.  I've used displays2go many times and agree that they have a lot to offer and are very helpful.  Unfortunately they didn't have exactly what I was looking for.  I contacted a vendor I used many times in the past about custom-building the vitrines and was able to solve the problem quickly and affordably.  I'd recommend them if you ever have a custom-acrylic problem to be solved...Central Art (John Makkay) in Cream Ridge NJ, 609-758-5922.  Thanks again for your help!

• 4.  RE: Vitrine for Magazine Display

Posted 06-12-2019 09:05 AM
    In NYC, T&T Plasticland http://www.ttplasticland.com/ and Canal Plastics https://www.canalplastic.com/ in Chinatown are good for custom vitrines. However, I'm  not sure how economical they are when you factor in shipping.

Johanna Goldfeld Design, LLC
    Graphic and Exhibition Design
    Tel: 718-789-1238
    Visit my website: www.jgoldfeld-design.com
    Read my blog: www.jgoldfeld-design.com/blog

• 5.  RE: Vitrine for Magazine Display

Posted 06-13-2019 11:43 AM
    Thanks Johanna for responding to me.  Your response brought to mind a past vendor I have used and I contacted them to get the problem resolved quickly and affordably.  I'd recommend Central Art (John Makkay) in Cream Ridge NJ, 609-758-5922 without hesitation.  Thanks again for your help!  Bud Wagner  bWagner Graphic Solutions LLC