Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Online Appeal

Posted 03-31-2020 11:50 AM
    Hi,

I am the Executive Director of the Jewish Heritage Museum of Monmouth County in Freehold, NJ. Unfortunately, like many other museums and public institutions, we had to close our doors until May. With the lack of income, the museum is struggling greatly. I was looking to see how other fundraising professionals are handling this unexpected situation caused by COVID-19. I want to make a donor pitch, but I am unsure how to go about it since many would rather donate money to healthcare organizations than a museum.

Sincerely,
    Jessica Solomon
    Executive Director, JHMOMC
    AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 2.  RE: Online Appeal

Posted 04-01-2020 11:52 AM
    Dear All,

I am sharing this offer of assistance of pro bono advisory services to non-profit cultural organizations on behalf of a colleague:

Dear Friends and Colleagues, 
    I hope this note finds you well.  
    jMUSE and its partners are prepared to provide pro bono advisory services to non-profit cultural organizations that are in need of immediate professional fundraising, marketing, public relations, and crisis management assistance during this extraordinary moment in time. These services are designed to support organizations with an annual budget of $3 million or less. Interested organizations should send a brief request (two pages or less) to info@jmuse.org articulating the urgency of their needs and how this assistance can help them navigate uncertainty in the days ahead.
    If any of the cultural organizations in your network have a need for assistance, please feel free to share this note with them. 
    Wishing you and yours good health. 
    Warm regards,
    Michael
    Michael S. Glickman
    jMUSE, Founder/CEO

------------------------------
    Urshula Barbour
    Principal
    NEW YORK NY
    ------------------------------

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more