Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Educators: Microsoft Bookings App

Posted 01-06-2022 12:08 PM
    Hello! I am looking to see if anyone has experience/feedback on specifically using Microsoft Bookings to book school tours. We are beginning to use Microsoft 365 more as an institution and I'm wondering if Bookings could be a good investment for helping automate our process so staff time can be freed up a little more.

Thanks for any insight!

------------------------------
    Dulcie Hause
    Assistant Director of Education
    The Cummer Museum of Art & Gardens
    Jacksonville FL
    ------------------------------
    AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 2.  RE: Educators: Microsoft Bookings App

Posted 11 days ago
    Edited by Tade saeN 4 days ago

Just dropped by to share my thoughts on the topic at hand. First off, kudos to everyone engaging in such insightful discussions! The topic of windows 11 pro key certainly caught my eye. As for my take, I believe having a legit key is like having the key to success – it unlocks the full potential of your system, ensuring smooth sailing through the digital seas.

Now, onto the question posed: What's your experience with Windows 11 Pro? Personally, I've found it to be a game-changer, offering sleek design and enhanced performance. It's like a breath of fresh air for your computer, isn't it? But hey, I'm curious to hear your thoughts!

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more