Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Museum Web Manager Professionals Group?

Posted 02-16-2021 02:54 PM
    Hello!

I work at a science center and my colleague (web manager) is wondering if there are groups out there for for her like there are for social media managers on Facebook, etc. Anyone know of any groups like that for museum web managers?

------------------------------
    Melissa Sarver
    Director of Guest Relations
    COSI
    Columbus OH
    AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 2.  RE: Museum Web Manager Professionals Group?

Posted 02-17-2021 02:30 PM

There is a great page called Museum Social Media Managers. I've found it to be very informative.

Kristin Martin

Programs Director
    Museum of World Treasures
    835 E 1st St N
    Wichita, KS 67202

316.263.1311 Office
    316.263.1495 Fax

www.worldtreasures.org

kmartin@worldtreasures.org

MOWTlogo 

Click here to learn more about the Museum!

NOTICE: This email and any electronic files transmitted with it (hereafter "communication") is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or its contents, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the original and any copies which may have been produced.  Views expressed in this communication are those of the individual sender and may not reflect the views of Museum of World Treasures, unless specifically stated.  Museum of World Treasures has implemented anti-virus software, and while all reasonable care is taken, it is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that this email and any attachments are scanned for viruses prior to use.

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 3.  RE: Museum Web Manager Professionals Group?

Posted 02-17-2021 09:02 PM
    Kristin,

Thank you so much! Yes, we do follow that one and you are right, super helpful and great community of people. We were hoping there was one more geared for website managers / web pages / etc. similar to that one geared for social media. Let me know if you come across one! :)

Melissa Sarver
    Director of Guest Relations
    COSI
    Columbus OH