Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Zapier Integration of Software/Apps

Posted 04-29-2021 02:04 PM
    Hello!

I am hoping to get some reviews/insight on a website I came across called Zapier and was wondering if any of my community members used this before?

Apparently it integrates with several software and apps, which I thought sounded very ideal considering we wish to connect our non profit software (Neon CRM) with our Zoom events or Mailchimp and etc. It would be helpful for us to use it to integrate our data and easily export it through this, so it can live track any activity/renewals/donations/etc.

If used before, could you advise on what your experience was like and elaborate how it works? pros? cons?

Zapier | The easiest way to automate your work 
    How Zapier Works 

If this isn't something you would recommend, are there any alternatives? Any insight would be greatly appreciated! Many thanks!

Warm Regards,
    Sarah

------------------------------
    sarah zhu
    Development & Membership Coordinator
    ArtTable Inc.
    New York NY
    AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 2.  RE: Zapier Integration of Software/Apps

Posted 04-30-2021 10:50 AM
    Sarah,

I give a big thumbs up for Zapier - we use it every day in our organization. A few notes from our experience

• Zapier works for us because it's relatively easy to build data flows without any help from a developer. And it's incredibly reliable.
    • There are still lots of use cases that Zapier can't help with. For example if you want to sync up two systems but Zapier can't access the field you need in your CRM system, then you're stuck.
    • Different data sync tools work better/worse depending on which systems you want to sync up. Their usefulness depends a lot on the specific thing you're trying to accomplish.
    • There are other data sync tools - Integromat, Automate, and Tray are a few that come to mind - might be worth poking around a bit if you haven't already.
    • My sense is that Zapier is the most complete offering and is definitely the right place to start for the Neon / Zoom / Mailchimp tools.
    Hope this is helpful.

Best,
    Austin

Austin Senseman
    CEO @ Conserv
    Birmingham, AL
    asenseman@conserv.io
    (m) 205-222-2847

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more