Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Los Angeles Networking Events for Membership Departments

Posted 10-24-2017 12:20 AM
    Hello All,

As someone relatively new to the non-profit world, I wanted to know what resources people use to find networking or workshop opportunities, specifically in the Membership and Development departments. Webinar resources are welcome too, but I'd love to find in person resources or networking groups local to the Greater Los Angeles area. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    Stephanie

------------------------------
    Stephanie Huber
    Membership Manager
    Petersen Automotive Museum
    Los Angeles CA
    AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 2.  RE: Los Angeles Networking Events for Membership Departments

Posted 10-25-2017 03:11 PM
    Hello,

We have a membership networking group in the LA area. We generally meet once or twice per year and also have a listserve similar to this, but more specifically membership and development. Most people are in the heart of LA, but there are also people from Long Beach, Santa Ana, and Santa Barbara. The current co-coordinators are Sabrina Wurf with the Skirball and Edward Escarsega with the Musuem of Latin American Art. If you'd like a virtual introduction, let me know. My email is kkirkhart@sbzoo.org.

Best Regards,

-Kim

Kimberly Roberson
    Director of Membership
    Santa Barbara Zoo
    Santa Barbara CA

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more