Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  E-newsletter platforms

Posted 06-18-2018 09:57 AM
    Does anyone have recommendations for an e-newsletter platform? We currently use Campaign Monitor to send our monthly e-newsletter, but as I consolidate the museum's various accounts, I'm interested in learning what others use. 

Thanks!

------------------------------
    Allison Hutton
    Director of Communications and Marketing
    Michael C. Carlos Museum
    Atlanta GA
    AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 2.  RE: E-newsletter platforms

Posted 06-19-2018 09:46 AM
    We have been using Constant Contact for years and have been consistently happy with it. I like the fact that I can create multiple user accounts so that staff members over specific programs can send out their own campaigns. We also use the event feature for online registration for our programs. If you have specific questions about functionality, let me know and I would be happy to answer if I can.

Elizabeth Bazan
    Interim Director of Education
    Illinois State Museum
    Springfield IL

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 3.  RE: E-newsletter platforms

Posted 06-19-2018 02:47 PM
    I've been using MailChimp for years at a variety of organizations and in a variety of ways. I like that it easily integrates with other systems, like Salesforce, Eventbrite, WordPress, etc. 

Angie Albright
    Director
    Clinton House Museum
    Fayetteville AR

• 4.  RE: E-newsletter platforms

Posted 06-19-2018 12:20 PM
    At my last job, we started with Constant Contact and moved to Mail Chimp. Our marketing department preferred the latter because it was more user friendly.  My current museum uses Constant Contact.

Dawn Salerno
    Executive Director
    Rotch-Jones-Duff House and Garden Museum
    New Bedford MA