Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Membership/Donor Management Software

Posted 04-23-2019 01:41 PM

We are looking for an inexpensive Donor Management software that has a strong membership component.  In my past positions I have used Blackbaud products but we do not have the funds for that large of a system.  We are a small membership of about 1,000 and looking for something that is economical and easy to use.  Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Delta Pick Mello

Delta Pick Mello

Executive Director / CEO

Inspiring and connecting people through history 

Sacramento History Alliance

101 I Street, Sacramento, CA 95814

Office: 916-808-7108

Cell: 916-769-7678

FAX: 916-808-5100

Email: dmello@cityofsacramento.org

Time travel device 111219

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 2.  RE: Membership/Donor Management Software

Posted 04-24-2019 01:56 PM

I am Marketing Director at the Museum of Russian Icons in Clinton, MA. Last year we changed from using Past Perfect for member/donor record keeping to CharityProud. We looked at several different option-strong membership capabilities, and pricing were big factors-and finally decided on this product. It's easy to use, pricing was better than any of the others that we considered, and the support is excellent. There is no fee for support, which most of the other options had, and we've found it very easy to use. It can be used to create programs and sell tickets online, manage donors and donor events, etc. They are working on creating more features for the membership side. If you decide to look at it, I would make sure that it has everything you would like. It is geared toward managing donors, but for us, the membership piece is fine.

If you'd like to chat off-line feel free to send me a note and we can talk by phone.

Good luck with your search.

Mary Delaney

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more