Open Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Grad students need your insight into membership programs! Evaluation survey.

• 1.  Grad students need your insight into membership programs! Evaluation survey.

Posted 07-23-2020 02:40 PM

We are museology graduate students at the University of Washington conducting an evaluation on membership programs and softwares for small to mid-sized museums. This data will be used to help advise a small historical museum located in the Pacific Northwest who is revamping their membership program. Please take this brief survey (provided in the link below) to share your museum's experiences with memberships.
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WTR32RZ
    Thank you for your time and support!

------------------------------
    Sophia Eichholz
    University of Washington Graduate Student
    Seattle WA
    AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 2.  RE: Grad students need your insight into membership programs! Evaluation survey.

Posted 07-24-2020 11:56 AM
    Hi Sophia,
    I am also at the University of Washington at the Jacob Lawrence Gallery, currently teaching ART496: Curating Contemporary Art. The only feedback I have is that the first question seems limiting in the types of membership programs that it can accommodate - what about museums like the Minneapolis Institute of Art that offer free memberships? Self assessments are also excellent occasions for individuals to learn about other ways they might think about their membership programs. Best of luck with the project, and I look forward to the day when we'll be able to host individuals at the Jacob Lawrence Gallery again!

Very best, 
    Emily

Emily Zimmerman
    Seattle WA

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more