Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Traveling Exhibitions

Posted 04-20-2016 05:08 AM

Hello,

I'm attending the Annual Meeting for the first time, on behalf of the Touring Exhibitions Group (TEG) - a UK based, non-profit organisation that supports organisations to tour exhibitions.

Via this forum or whilst in Washington, I would be keen to talk to any colleagues attending the Meeting, who would be happy to share their experiences of traveling exhibitions between venues in the US (as opposed to internationally).

TEG has recently published a report on the Economics of Touring Exhibitions in the UK (available to download from the homepage of our website (www.teg.org.uk), and I'm keen to gain a US perspective.

Do get in touch if you would be interested to share your experiences.

Thank you, Charlotte Dew

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 2.  RE: Traveling Exhibitions

Posted 05-12-2016 06:33 AM

Charlotte,

Good day, we are learning much about traveling exhibits with our own Plymouth 1620-2020 exhibit, which has even been considered to travel to Plymouth England.

I recommend you contact Seth Leary of NRG! Exhibits in Seattle to learn more about the world of traveling exhibits in the States. His e-mail is seth@nrg-exhibits.com and I am sure he would be willing to share with you his experiences.

------------------------------
    Edward Malouf
    Principal
    Content Design Collaborative LLC

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 3.  RE: Traveling Exhibitions

Posted 05-13-2016 10:51 AM

Hi Charlotte, I will be at AAM and would be happy to sit down and share how we move exhibitions domestically.

Please send me an email or call me on 404 576 7296.

Thanks!

Robert.