Open Forum

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Applications being accepted: Cross-sector professional development opportunity!

• 1.  Applications being accepted: Cross-sector professional development opportunity!

Posted 02-04-2016 08:55 PM

Dear colleagues,

Here is an exciting opportunity for 12 qualified members (four representatives each from museums, libraries and archives) to form a learning cohort and attend four major sector conferences together in 2016 (AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo; ALA Annual Meeting 2016; Archives*Records 2016; and IMLS Focus Conference). Conference travel expenses will be funded by IMLS and the Coalition to Advance Learning in Archives, Libraries and Museums. This opportunity is offered through OCLC.

Applications are now being accepted through February 23, 2016. 

Take advantage of this distinctive professional learning and leadership opportunity and help strengthen connections across archives, museums and libraries!

For more information, visit http://www.coalitiontoadvancelearning.org/projects/

------------------------------
    Greg Stevens
    Assistant Director, Professional Development
    American Alliance of Museums
    Arlington, VA
    AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 2.  RE: Applications being accepted: Cross-sector professional development opportunity!

Posted 02-05-2016 03:03 PM

Wow.  This looks like a wonderful opportunity.  I'll pass the information along to my colleagues. I'd apply myself, except that I'll be in Alaska at the end of July during the third conference.  Thanks for letting us know about this.

Windy Cole
    Volunteer Resource Manager
    Culture & Heritage Museums
    Rock Hill SC

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more