Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Looking for the winner of this trophy!

Posted 09-09-2015 11:15 AM
      |   view attached

Sean Kelly is once again submitting the wildly successful Mistakes Were Made session for AAM 2016. He would like to invite the last winner of the trophy to present their story if the session is accepted. Are you the woman in the attached photo? First Time Attendee in Seattle…"Samarina?" Or do you know her? If you are or if you do, please contact Sean Kelley at sk@easternstate.org. If you were there the story of painting a taxidermied monkey was beyond hysterical. Who wouldn't want to hear it again? This time maybe there will be photos? Thanks all!

------------------------------
    Kathy Gustafson Hilton
    Senior Developer
    Hands On Inc.
    Saint Petersburg FL

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 2.  RE: Looking for the winner of this trophy!

Posted 09-10-2015 09:24 AM

OH MAN- this the famous "dying taxidermy animals" story...which squeaked in for the win under "Feral cats p***ing and s****ing in the museum". 

This session was seriously the highlight of Seattle for me. 

But alas, I do not know the winner. 

Cheers,

Tracey 

Tracey Berg-Fulton
    Collections Database Associate
    Carnegie Museum of Art
    Pittsburgh PA

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 3.  RE: Looking for the winner of this trophy!

Posted 09-10-2015 10:26 AM

Yep, that's the one! Thanks for your enthusiastic response, Tracey. I'll pass that along to Sean. Someone out there must know the winner! Kathy

Kathy Gustafson Hilton
    Senior Developer
    Hands On Inc.
    Saint Petersburg FL