Open Forum

View Only
  • 1.  Rental Contracts

Posted 01-20-2022 09:59 AM

We are currently reworking our rental contract. The contract we have now says little about what it means to have a rental in an exhibit space. We want to incorporate policies and procedures that must be followed. Would you be willing to share your museum's contract? Any advice about what to include and not include in a contract? What's worked and hasn't worked?

Thank,

Steve

Steve Lucht

Curator

Dayton History

1000 Carillon Blvd.

Dayton, Ohio  45409

P:  937.293.2841 Ext. 131

F:  937.293.5798

Description: Description: Description: Description: website.pngDescription: Description: Description: Description: Follow_Facebook.PNGDescription: Description: Description: Description: Follow_Twitter.jpgDescription: Description: Description: Description: youtube_icon.jpg.pngDescription: Description: Description: Description: flickr.png

DAH Logo_1C.jpg

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more

• 2.  RE: Rental Contracts

Posted 01-21-2022 12:39 PM
    Hi Steve,

Regarding your inquiry about rental contracts, I looked at your web site and event rental locations and they are great. Missing some information, like capacity. The photos are great!

I am happy to email you specific recommendations how to proceed and who to contact for what you need in similar client venues, no cost/charge or obligation.

Please send you your email address to my website and I will email you the specific information and some client contact information. My website is artmanaskconsulting.com.

I have worked with over 400 museums and cultural institutions, many like yours, in the U.S. and a few in Canada (and in Ohio) and happy to share what I know that you should find helpful.

Best regards,
    Art

------------------------------
    Art Manask
    Principal
    Art Manask Consulting
    artmanask@gmail.com
    818 358-3588
    ------------------------------

AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more