Open Forum

View Only

LAST CALL : Creative Lab Pitch Marathon - Panelists wanted

• 1.  LAST CALL : Creative Lab Pitch Marathon - Panelists wanted

Posted 10-20-2021 04:27 PM

Hello all,
    I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe and healthy. I'm reposting something I published a few weeks ago, as our program is launching next week.

I am a Trade Advisor for Business France, the French Trade Commission, and I work to help French companies expand to the US and Canada. As part of my role, I organize an acceleration program called the Creative Lab North America.

The Creative Lab North America aims to support and nurture early-stage French entrepreneurs, creators and innovators working in AR/VR, Museum tech, art technology, design, video games and immersive experiences who are looking to expand to the US or Canada.  The selected start-ups benefit from training sessions with American and Canadian coaches, and feedback from industry experts to better adapt their strategy in all aspects, from marketing, to business development, to legal and fiscal advice. In addition, startups will make valuable business connections through a personalized program of targeted meetings with relevant professionals, allowing them to forge initial connections for their future development in North America. More information about the program, our partners, and the participants can be found at the link above.

One of the most impactful parts of the program is the Pitch Marathon we organize for museum professionals, which will be held virtually on November 9th. We are looking for museum professionals interested in learning about innovative startups who would be available to provide feedback on the pitches. The session will be about 1 hour of your time. Your feedback is extremely beneficial for the companies, and this session can also be a great way for you to source innovative technologies for your institutions. 

If you are interested, please email me at katrina.perito@businessfrance.fr

Thanks,
    Katrina Perito

------------------------------
    Katrina Perito
    Trade Advisor
    NEW YORK NY
    katrina.perito@businessfrance.fr
    +1 347 209 8894
    ------------------------------
    AAM Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo, Baltimore, May 16-19, 2024, click to learn more